About Aviation Interim Leadership
When your aviation organization is between leaders and needs transformational change to get it back on track, you may not know what to do or who to turn to for advice. Gray Stone Advisors can step-in and run your aviation operation, accomplish a rapid and sustained turnaround and help recruit its next leader.
Acting as business coaches, as well as interim aviation leaders, Gray Stone Advisors works side-by-side with your flight department team and the company’s executive leadership to evaluate strengths and opportunities, assess regulatory compliance, improve business acumen, and get the department back on track to be ready for its next leader.
Gray Stone Advisors aviation interim leadership has assisted organizations to:
- Stabilize the aviation organization
- Achieve the "next level" of operational excellence
- Incorporate the latest business aviation industry best-practices
- Focus your aviation organization on a refreshed set of operating objectives
- Prepare the organization for new leadership
The flight department is actually a “business within a business.” It should practically self-manage and execute its responsibilities with minimal executive involvement.