About Leadership Development & Coaching
Business aviation operations typically do a great job training people in technical skills, but often fall short in the area of leadership development. Most flight departments don’t have much of an internal bench from which to draw future leaders.
Using a variety of coaching tools and techniques, including The Birkman Method™, Gray Stone Advisors works with your aspiring leaders to guide them in assessing their ‘fit’ in a leadership role, help them cross the critically important chasm from ‘doer’ to ‘leader’, develop ‘followership’ and sharpen their ability to achieve organizational results through the efforts of others.
We help your future leaders:
- Develop their own personal leadership brand;
- Become credible influencers across the organization;
- Employ a ‘coaching mindset’ with others in the organization;
- Become effective in ‘informal leadership roles’;
- Grow their partnering and teaming skills with corporate partners;
- Positively influence team engagement, purpose and direction.
Our approach is equally effective in helping handle performance problems within the flight department.
Let us help you build an agile, lean and high performing flight department organization.
Training increases an employee's proficiency in the job they already have. Development gets them ready for their next role in the organization.