Are you a rigid, command-and-control-style leader like Jim Lara once was? If so, read how Jim was influenced to become a transformational leader.
Author: Jill Henning
As Seen in AIN: Survival Skills for Flight Departments Author
It’s imperative that today’s business aviation managers have a seat at the table at corporate headquarters. Here are survival skills for flight departments.
5 Ways to Increase Employee Engagement in Business Aviation Author
In a recent article, we reported on a rather alarming study done by the Gallup Organization, which found that only 29 percent of employees in the U.S. today are “motivated and engaged.” The other 71 percent are at some level of “disengagement.” If that was the eight-cylinder engine in your car, you’d be firing on
Case Study: Metrics Dashboard Demonstrates Flight Department’s Effectiveness Author
Hewlett-Packard’s flight department needed to become more efficient due to changes in the economy. See how we helped HP deliver a metrics dashboard.