SM4 Safety Program - Community of Excellence
Gray Stone Advisors is pleased to be a part of the Global Aerospace SM4 Safety Program, which is built on the concept of integrating the four critical aviation safety components; planning, prevention, response, and recovery.
Launched in 2010 and managed by Global Aerospace, a leading provider of aerospace insurance, the SM4 Safety Program helps organizations manage risk, enrich training efforts, strengthen safety culture, and improve safety management systems.
Now in its 6th year, SM4 continues to provide targeted subject matter experts and financial support to the business aviaiton and aerospace industries.
The SM4 Safety Partners and Subject Matter Experts are:
The SM4 Community of Excellence is supported by the following partners and subject matter experts:
- Aviation & Marine Safety Solutions International, LLC: Risk management and regulatory compliance consulting
- Baldwin Aviation: Safety management programs and support services
- Calspan Aerospace: Upset recovery training
- Convergent Performance: Human factors training and advisors
- Gray Stone Advisors: Operational assessments and business aviation consulting
- Fireside Partners Inc.: Emergency response programs and family assistance support
- MedAire, Inc.: Integrated medical, security and travel assistance
- Unmanned Safety Institute: Safety education and training for unmanned aircraft systems
The Global Aerospace SM4 Safety program includes unified training and resources in:
- Monthly SM4 Safety email newsletter
- SM4 Aviation Safety Resource Library
- Access to various safety initiatives and enhanced training media via the SM4 blog
- Human Factors
- Emergency Response Programs
- Family Assistance
- Safety Management Programs and Support
- Medical, Security and Travel Assistance
- Upset Recovery Training
- Risk Management and Regulatory Compliance
- Operational Assessments and Business Aviation Consulting
- Safety Training for Unmanned Aircraft Systems
The Community of Excellence provides three levels of service: complimentary industry resources, Global Aerospace client services and Global Aerospace Vista Elite services.
Visit SM4.global-aero.com to review the full list of available resources and direct services.