For 20+ years, Gray Stone Advisors has helped aviation organizations enhance their performance and manage significant change. We do this by simplifying the business of business aviation.
In the News
- MU-2 Magazine, a publication of Turbine Aircraft Services: Aviation Mastery or Minimum Standards: What’s Your M.O.? (PDF)
- Business Airport International: What makes a successful business aviation scheduler and dispatcher? (PDF)
- NBAA.org - Aircraft Operations| Weather: PIREPs: Potentially a Matter of Life and Death
- Aviation International News: Gray Stone Advisors Provides Crew Staffing and Budgeting Tools for Corporate Flight Departments
- NBAA Press Release: NBAA Convention's Single-Pilot Safety Standdown to Focus on Loss of Control Inflight
- NBAA Business Aviation Insider Magazine: The New-Generation Aviation Director (PDF)
- NBAA Business Aviation Insider Magazine: Closing the Gap Between Hangar and Headquarters (PDF)
- Aviation International News Magazine: Survival Skills for Flight Departments: The Robust Ones Promote Themselves to Company Leadership (PDF)
- Aviation International News - AINsafety Alert: NBAA Refocuses Efforts on Single-Pilot Safety
- NBAA Business Aviation Insider Magazine: Using Business Aviation to Grow Business Aviation (Download PDF)
- NBAA Flight Plan Podcast: Single-Pilot Operations a Top Safety Focus Area
- NBAA Business Aviation Insider Magazine: Making the Case for the Go/No-Go Decision
- NBAA Flight Plan Podcast: Mastering Cockpit Technology Essential for Safe Operations
- NBAA Flight Plan Podcast: To Get Ahead in Business Aviation, Be Present and Prepared
- Aviation International News - AINsafety Alert: Can Cockpit Technology Get in the Way?
- NBAA Flight Plan Podcast: Could Technology Be a Hindrance to Your Operation?
- Wichita Business Journal: Technology Brings Pros and Cons for Pilots
- Aviation International News: Gray Stone Dashboard Delivers Flight Department Data (PDF download)
- Aviation International News: Dashboarding the HP Way
- Aviation International News: People in Aviation
- Flight Daily News: Gray Stone Offers Monthly Performance Dashboards
- Aviation Week: New Calculator Analyzes Cost of SMS Program
- Aviation International News: Gray Stone Advisors and Baldwin Aviation Develop Online Analysis Tool
- Business Jet Traveler: Assessing Your Flight Ops (with Current State Assessment CSA+ Service)
- Shannon Rupe Joins Gray Stone Advisors as Senior Project Manager
- Gray Stone Advisors Launches Two Bizav Services to Tackle Staffing and Budgeting Challenges
- Community of Excellence: Global Announces the 2016 SM4 Safety Program
- Gray Stone Advisors to Lead Panel of Bizav Reporting Executives and Flight Department Leaders at NBAA15
- Gray Stone Advisors Helps Business Aviation Organizations Become Strategic Business Partners to Host Corporations
- Gray Stone Advisors' Aircraft Utilization Review Helps Fortune 500 Flight Department Save $400000 Annually
- Gray Stone Advisors Introduces Business Aviation Performance Dashboards
- Gray Stone Advisors Bridges Communication Gap Between Aviation Professionals and Reporting Executives
- NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition 2016 - "The Changing Face of Small Flight Departments" (Presentation PDF) (Tips Handout)
- EAA Oshkosh 2016 - "Are You A Flight Risk: Single Pilot Safety Management for the 'Pro' Beechcraft Pilot"
- NBAA Maintenance Managers Conference 2016 - "Seven Essential Keys to Success" (Closing Keynote PDF)
- NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference 2016 - "Think Process, Not Function" (Presentation PDF)
- NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition 2015 - "New Paradigms for Aviation Reporting Executives"
- NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition 2014 - "The Direct Approach to Transformational Leadership" (Presentation PDF)
- Air Charter Safety Foundation Safety Forum 2014 - "Managing Cockpit Automation While Staying In Command"
- Connecticut Business Aviation Association 2014 - "Getting it Together: How to Create a Sustainable Culture Your Team will Rally Around"
- Northern California Business Aviation Association 2014 -"Getting it Together: How to Create a Sustainable Culture Your Team will Rally Around"
- NBAA Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition 2013 - "Creating High Performance Business Aviation Teams through Transformational Leadership" (Presentation PDF)
- NBAA Leadership Conference 2012 - "Measuring and Communicating the Value of Your Business Aviation Operation" (Presentation PDF)
- NBAA Safety Townhall 2011 - Strategic Safety Planning: The Importance of Strategic & Capital Planning as it Relates to Safety (Presentation PDF)
Published Articles & Papers
- Aviation Maintenance Magazine - Leading Indicators column by Gray Stone Advisors:
- The View from the Corner Office: Best Practices in Business Aviation Policies & Procedures (For NBAA members only)
- James Lara, Principal
- Steve Brechter, Senior Advisor - Operations
- Rick Stone, Senior Advisor - Finance and Leadership
- Jill Henning, Communications Director